hi all this is my new project, iam making this as cheap as possible to get it up and running then when its all working iam going to use it to make a new plasma bed but better and bigger this one is only 4x3 but my next one will be 8x4.
so far ive just made the bed and the gantry, the gantry has 2 bearing on the top of the box section and 1 on the bottom and 2 on the side. you cant reallly see from the pics but i will take some better ones as these was taken when it was dark.
the gantry doesnt have any play in it so it should cut fine but i will have to wait and see.
iam making it chain driven to keep it cheap and the controlers and motors iam buying off ebay as a kit so i dont have to mess about matching things together. heres a couple of pics i will post some more up this week.

sides of gantry but you cant see the side bearing

iam building this in my dads shed so there isnt much room as you can see lol, but it will be moved to my new shed when i get around to building it.next things to do are cut the plates down that hold the gantry as they are off cut plates so iam just using them as all the steel was free.
and make the roller on the gantry that holds the plasma gun this bit should be fun lol.