. .
    so what you all upto tonight then. going out staying in or in the shed messing with oil and machine parts lol.
    ive gotta stay in as the other halfs at work so gotta watch the kids.
    adam

2. I hope to be sleeping well before all the noise starts tonight.
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

Lives in Hull, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28-04-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 72.
    I spent the night with my wife and her mother and brother and it was a great night we played on the scalextric for a good bit of the night then welcomed the new year in, (well the mother in law locked the brother out untill it was new year then let him back in lol)

Hope all who read this and those that dont a very happy new year and may all you wishes come true, health and happines to all

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    I spent the night with my wife and her mother and brother and it was a great night we played on the scalextric for a good bit of the night then welcomed the new year in, (well the mother in law locked the brother out untill it was new year then let him back in lol)

Hope all who read this and those that dont a very happy new year and may all you wishes come true, health and happines to all
    happy new year to you all aswell.
    adam

Thread Information