. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anyone interested in a Brand New SmoothStepper in the UK. Its still sitting in its sealed packet and I don't think I need it now that I've got my system working with a normal parallel port. I even have a cable to go from the SmoothStepper to a BOB. Looking to get what I paid for it and not making any money off it.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

I'll accept any reasonable offer for this item. I do not require it and its still BRAND NEW.

How much do you want for it?
    .Me

4. He just said - "a reasonable offer" :)

I'd say that's around 75% of the new price inc shipping, but then your definition of reasonableness might differ to mine! (and I have no idea what they cost new)

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    He just said - "a reasonable offer" :), (and I have no idea what they cost new)
    This is why i asked because i cant see the price on the website ?
    .Me

I paid £140 for this with the cables needed to connect this straight to the BOB. Hoping to get as close to that as possible because its just unfortunate that this arrived after I resolved my problems unlike the buffered BOB board which I was able to cancel before it got to me.

Now on ebay in case you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170275953868

Looks like I joined this forum about 24 hours too late! I've just ordered a Smoothstepper direct from Stephanie at Warp9 TD.

BTW, the new price is currently $155, plus $33 USPS priority mail international shipping (plus VAT and duty if it gets caught for it), so at the current exchange rate a new one (without any extras, like cables etc) should cost around £116 delivered, if it doesn't get caught for duty, VAT etc. If mine does get caught for import duty and VAT (a seemingly random process!) then I'd guess it will cost me around £145 - £150 or so, without any cables or extras.

Warp9 are currently out of stock, mine's on back order, so this looks like a reasonable bet for someone who wants one quickly.

Jeremy

9. If its out of stock why not cancel your order and buy Bruce's? You know it makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Looks like I joined this forum about 24 hours too late! I've just ordered a Smoothstepper direct from Stephanie at Warp9 TD.

BTW, the new price is currently $155, plus $33 USPS priority mail international shipping (plus VAT and duty if it gets caught for it), so at the current exchange rate a new one (without any extras, like cables etc) should cost around £116 delivered, if it doesn't get caught for duty, VAT etc. If mine does get caught for import duty and VAT (a seemingly random process!) then I'd guess it will cost me around £145 - £150 or so, without any cables or extras.

Warp9 are currently out of stock, mine's on back order, so this looks like a reasonable bet for someone who wants one quickly.

Jeremy
    It gets sent via US Postal service and I've not heard of anyone getting it through customs yet, added another £24 to mine :(. It gets cleared through customs and then gets held at your local post office hub from whence comes a ransom note :) You get 14 days to pay up or they send it back. Total cost for me if I remember correctly was £132 including all taxes but of course the exchange rate has changed a lot since then. Still a bargain tho'

Can't you cancel the order since they are out of stock?
    Nothing is foolproof......to a sufficiently talented fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information