Here are the power supplies I have and their specs:

1 x Newmar 115-24-35 CD linear power supply. These are rated 35 A continuous. Datasheet says that voltage is internally adjustable 21 - 27.5 VDC.

I've converted this to 230 V input (just flicked a switch on the transformer and changed the plug). Tested without load so far but I'll test it under load before I sell it on. I actually have two of these but I'm keeping one. These are about £800 - £1000 on the web.

1 x Astron RS-50A 13.8 VDC 37 A continuous/50 A at 50% duty. Internally adjustable 11 - 15 VDC output. This is a little cosemtically chalenged to be honest.

1 x Astron RS-70A 13.8 VDC 57 A continuous/70 A at 50% duty. Internally adjustable 11 - 15 VDC output. This is in much better condition.

Both Astron supplies are 115 V input and don't have the transformer switch like the Newmar. I have a step-down transformer to test them with though, and I've still to sort through a box of transformers which might serve for conversion to 230 V.

http://www.astroncorp.com/linear.shtml

As far as price goes I'm open to any offers, they've gotta go. They're all second hand but only the RS-50 shows signs of heavy wear.