Well folks,

Today is a very good day indeed; I just took a 3mm single flue carbide up to 1000mm/min with nothing breaking.Finally after much bashing head against the walls, starting to get the speeds and feeds concepts in the head and also found a program that is helping with that a lot (GWizard and no I have no interest in the company). With that and a few kilos of books :whistling:starting to get a much better idea of materials and cutting speeds.

To those that have watched me come along as a very slow learner thanks for all the information. I have much to still learn (the electrical side still leaves me scratching my head at times), but finally feel that what I was shooting for in finish and cutting speeds can be realized.:naughty:

A BIG thanks to Roy at DIYCNC for great equipment and being willing to answer questions which must seem foolish or strange to him at times. Also to the Zapp for the help and answer they have given as well.

Now to get production up fully so I can add learning about the 4th axis I bought off ebay for a good price and start earning more money for making life better and getting better equipment ( a Z axis with real depth for the A axis is next on the build list, software is T-Flex CAD/CAM which is going to help a lot but is a big ouch in the pocket book).

I will get pic's and video linked and up today or tomorrow as have a lot of cutting to do.

Again to all thanks and have a great day (rain and all)

Michael