Thread: MILLING MACHINE SUPERVISOR
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANUFACTURING MILLING MACHINE SUPERVISOR
VILAS U. CHANDEKAR Flat No. 102, Plot No. 102, New Himgiri C.H.S. Sector-7, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai-400 709, India Tel: +91(022) 66564832 , (Mobile: +971-50-5949072 UAE) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging career in an organization that gives me a chance to explore new avenues in Engineering and manufacturing Technology and enhance my skills that serve the growth of the organization and would me.
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering Nagpur University, Nagpur (4- Year) January 1999
Post Diploma in CAD/CAM Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa (1- Year) July 2000
Certificate Course in Plastic Mould Design Bhagubhai Polytechnic, Mumbai (2- Months) November 2000
● Experience - +11 Years of experience (Including +4 yrs. In UAE) ● Passport No. E4505963 ● Visa Status - Residence Visa● Driving License No. - 1522203 (UAE - valid)● Ready to join immediately
●Team Work and Team Building ●Strong background and proven knowledge of CAM programming of CNC, metal cutting machines ●Strong ability to read diagrams and specification of materials ●Technical procedures to determine methods and sequence of machining operation using suitable programmes ●Working Knowledge of BOM & Product Costing ●Knowledge & Ability of Injection Mould Designing ●Reverse Engineering using CMM ●Working Knowledge of Computer Aided Engineering Application and Operating System -
●Autocad 2008 ●PRO-E (Wildfire) - 4.0 (3D Modelling, Tool design & CAM ●Solidworks 2008 ●Master CAM (V-X4) ●Delcam 5.0 (Manufacturing) ●Unigraphics NX 3.0 ●CNC Programming & Machining Technology ●(Manual and Computer Aided) * Heidenhein * Laxminumerik * Sinumerik * Fanuc * Mazatrol Control System
July 2000-Dec.2001 Peregrine Engineering (I) Pvt.Ltd. - Vikhroli, Mumbai Designation: CAD/CAM Design Engineer Responsibility: Product Design Development- Implementation
Dec. 2001- Sept. 2003 M.G. Automotives Pvt. Ltd. - Zaheerabad (A.P) Designation: Design Engineer (CAD/CAM)Responsibility: Product design & Development
Oct. 2003- May 2005 Sarita Die Works Navi Mumbai (Plastic Injection & Blow Mould maker) Designation:CAD/CAM/CNC Programmer Responsibility: Product design - Development CNC Manufacturing
June 2005- Feb 2007 Miltech Industries Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur (Plastic Injection Mould maker) Designation: CAD/CAM/Design Engineer Responsibility: Product design - Development CNC Manufacturing
Feb 2007-Till Date Precision Dies & Tools MFG. Company
Dubai (UAE)(Plastic Injection & Blow Mould maker)
Designation: Sr. Tool Room Engineer cum CNC Programmer
Company Profile:Precision Dies & Tool Mfg. Co. is into the design and manufacturing of Plastic Injection & Blow Moulds, Press Tools, Fixtures, Precisions parts, Heat treatment services, job works etc, and supplies Molded Plastic Products. Main job services providing for Packaging Industries, Air Craft Inds, Ship Builders, Oil Fields Industries, Automobiles Industries, Construction and Manufacturing Industries
● Tool Room Fully Equipped with CAD, CAM, CNC M/C Shop - Milling, Turning, Grinding, Wire-cut and conventional machining.
● Quality Control Lab Equipped with All types Measuring Equipments, Gauges, CMM (ZEISS Cotura G2), Profile Projectors, Calibrations Equipments and Masters, Hardness Testers Etc
● Precision Group Tool Room Division with ISO 9001 and Plastic Division ISO 9002 Certifications.
RESPONSIBILITY - The job involves following:
● Reporting directly to the production manager
● Well versed with Design the Injection & Blow mould for plastic product using CAD
● Fully involved and coordinate from Product Design to Manufacturing including CNC Manufacturing.
● Co-ordinate activities, analyze product drawings and layouts to explore options for efficiency and cost optimization
●Verify CNC programs through CAM systems using Mastercam-10 & X2 and Pro-E Wildfire 4.0 for various CNC Machines.
● Suggest best tooling to maximize the production output & input in Tool Management System.
● Establish & implement department goals on the standardization of CNC programming techniques and methods
● Complete responsibility to manufacturing the Moulds and job work with all kind of latest machines like Wire cut, Lathe, Conventional and CNC Milling
● Implements preventive maintenance programmes for machinery in the workshop and for power tools and equipment kept in the tool stores. Includes determining frequency of maintenance based on historical data or manufacturer's recommendations; preparing equipment check lists and keeping detailed equipment records and performance data, preparing daily or weekly schedules and raising job cards or work orders according to schedules.
● Carries out regular inspections of shop and work areas to ensure that safe working conditions are provided, that equipment and tools are used in accordance with operating instructions and that equipment which is malfunctioning is identified for repair or replacement.
● Configuration Management & Control of product design documents, including control of revisions & design changes, documents tracking, Issuance, receiving & filing
● Support for the control of quality for outsourced business processes including design, development & production
● Assistance for in-house design, research & development functions
KEY DECISION MAKING
● Ensure Quality during production
● Ensure compliance to applicable product standards and systems during design & development
● Control of product engineering and design documents during industrial design, detailed design, production, servicing etc.
● Discuss with the design & development for the development of new product, to support manufacturing process
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCE
● Excellent team member, listens, learns and acts, contribute to solutions
● Communication- Can present information clearly
● Analytical ability to grasp new concepts and ideas, either technical or otherwise
● Attention to detail have high standards of work
● Flexible Working - Organized works on multiple tasks and meets deadlines
PLACE : Dubai Vilas U. Chandekar
DATE : 24.02.11 SIGNATURE
WANTED: cnc milling machineBy bigred5765 in forum Items WantedReplies: 14Last Post: 25-04-2014, 10:08 PM
By birchy in forum Milling Machines, Builds & ConversionsReplies: 10Last Post: 18-11-2013, 09:58 PM
WANTED: X3 CNC milling machineBy Nemo1966 in forum Items WantedReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:42 PM
By newtoid1986 in forum Milling Machines, Builds & ConversionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 09:06 PM
By Excel in forum Opportunities Available & SoughtReplies: 0Last Post: 15-02-2011, 09:51 AM