. .

Thread: Hello

This is my first time. You guys must have heard my problem many times before and probably gone through it yourselves.I have just purchased a new cnc router, bought the software followed all the instructions but for the life of me I just cannot get my motors to move. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Hi / welcolme

Post your question in the right forum if and when you can. It's difficult to answer without knowing what make/model your CNC router is?

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    If you can't get it going through the answers here give me a shout and i'll pop down and have a nose.

Thanks i2i
    I will try agin today with a new driver board. If I still can't get them going I would certainly appreciate yor help.

hello i2i
    I still have not had any luck I would like to take up your offer. Can you tell me how I can contact you.

Many thanks

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    I'll contact you this afternoon

Thread Information