. .
    Could any one give me advise on buying a new CNC router.
    It should have usable area around 12" square and a cutting depth around 2.5".
    It is mainly for woodcutting on Wooden clocks and Automata, the clocks shown on the website are typical.
    I have a budget of £2500 for everything, router, spindle, controller and software.

Thank you

Brian Law

www.woodenclocks.co.uk

Hi Brian

I started looking a month or so ago, and to start with was going to build my own, but then found the more I looked into it, the more I found things that could go wrong if I built it, and I need something solid and reliable, so then started looking for a kit. Kits, suppliers were very hit and miss, and I found most took ages to answer e-mails or didn't bother unless you sent several, and some gave up answering when I guess I asked to many questions, so then quite by chance while searching on here come across www.exelcnc.com and yes they are more expensive as they are pre built, but e-mails are answered promptly, and there happy to answer any questions you want to ask, plus as I need a computer to run it from, and found I can send them my computer I want to run it, and they do all the setup so when you get it, it's ready to go, and my fav thing it comes with a warranty and complies with all British safety standards.

As I said yes its more expensive, but then if I build one and it goes wrong or doesn't work properly it's my problem, if there one goes wrong its there's problem to sort out.

J Don

3. Hi Brian,
    I checked your clock work on your website, and suggest you two models of OMNI CNC router suitable for you, OR690 CNC router and OR1325A CNC router, here is the link: http://www.omni-cnc.com/products/CNC...ter_OR690.html, http://www.omni-cnc.com/products/CNC...r_OR1325A.html. You click the video link to see OR1325A working performance. http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/...t=OMNI1325.mp4.
    About OR690 CNC router features, I sent email to your gmail. My email address is [email protected], please check it.
    Hope you find that OMNI is your right supplier.
    Export Supplier of CNC Router, Laser Machine, Plasma Cutting CNC Router.

Thread Information