. .
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtnnJ...ature=youtu.be

I did say I would up load our first ever video of Luke's cnc machine

I have to apologise for the video as Luke was in control of my phone.

More photo and a walk around the cnc later as I have to clean the house,garage,wrap Christmas gifts and go food shopping

James

2. Will look forward to future video. Good to see it running and hope thing continue to go well.

Merry Christmas.

Michael

yep, looking forward to you doing some videos! Don't forget the glamour shot of the finished item too!

Well done,
    have a good xmas.

Great to see it shake it's stuff finally. . .Well done and happy Xmas. :clap:
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 24-12-2011 at 12:47 AM.

yes shaking it's stuff is about right but it's not quite finished yet

I have bought the bed material and some brackets to screw it down to the floor

I must admit I was shocked to see how much power is in the stepper motors

James

Quote Originally Posted by luke11cnc View Post

I have bought the bed material and some brackets to screw it down to the floor
    Put some rubber between brackets and floor it helps deaden the sound. Old inner tube work good.

Horse mat material might be good stuff too... (unless the camera was stationary and that was the CNC moving?? lol) There are some industrial isolation rubbers around that look very similar to car exhaust mounts... got a friendly Quik-fit anywhere nearby?

You can always tell when someone has there CNC machine up and running for the first time.:question: . . . Because you never bloody see or hear from them again for weeks.

Now you see James why I say make sure you finish everything you planned on doing before turning the machine on.!:rofl:

Dear Jazz

I'm sorry but sadly that is no the case I've been sent some soft ware and have been trying to install it.

But I'm a old dragon according to my kids when it comes to computers

Now I thought I was quite a whiz but sadly NOT.

Plus one off my kid's came home for Christmas and just out of the blue said "You'r going to be a granddaddy" Fuck he has only just turned 18 and I'm still picking myself up of the floor

As soon as I get the software to work I will be posting some work video's I hope I get it working soon as I have clock plans coming

James

Quote Originally Posted by luke11cnc View Post
    Plus one off my kid's came home for Christmas and just out of the blue said "You'r going to be a granddaddy"
    Oh great congratulations or would you prefer it to be commiseration's.!! . . . . I'm dreading that day, mines 18 in Feb and I'm hoping the day don't come any year soon.!

Anyway keep us posted on CNC side of things. .

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread Information