Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Location unknown. TrickyCNC Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 5257 members to the community.
    aghh ! I hate metric ! LOL !

I surface mine at 120IPM, which I worked out should be approx 3M/Min for comparison, but mine seems to appear to move faster, than yours in the vid, so I was wondering if I got my translation wrong.. Although......, now I think about it....., I surface manually with the jog keys, so it would be 180IPM, which is approx 4.5m/min ?, which would explain why it seemed faster ! doh!!!

sorry ... as you were .... :)

2. Well,

Taking note from Bruce. My machine is now fully up and running minus the new power supply which is taking a bit longer than expected to get done (want to make sure I get it right). I have had a few minor issues crop up, but other then that it is running very well and cutting any material I have asked it to (Aluminium is no problem now just messy). I will be getting the design for the ducts collector shoe from Bruce and will be fitting that. Will trying out a few other materials over the week and will post in a different thread as this build is done with the afore mentioned exceptions.

I hope folks can learn from it and again a big thanks to those who helped as not only do I have a machine that does everything I needed when it was built but even more (which means things I did not think of can and have come up can get done as well).

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516