I'm looking for two 600mm profile rails and two 900mm rails, both with two bearing blocks. I will consider anything 15mm wide or more. If they are slightly longer that's ok as I guess I can cut them.

This is to replace the SBR-20 rails of the same dimensions on my router, so those will be spare when I get the profile rails.

Thank you...

I've found some 15mm hiwin rails, like those sold at zapp, for a good price however I'm not sure if that size is sufficient for my y-axis? The load ratings are much greater than what I have calculated I need, but other machines seem to use bigger ones. Is there something I have missed?

i used 25mm profiles... they sit nicley over the aluminium profile slots and i though id sooner go over the top and play it safe but looking back now i think could have made my machine half the weight and had it perform pretty much the same as it does

iv even used 20mm rails on my Z

its only a small machine, aprox 350mm x 500mm cutting aria... i would need to strip it down to move it :(

i doubt you have missed anything jonathan, i think people play it safe when buying profile rails... they tend to be exspensive no matter what size they are