Found this site googling hope to share and read experiences of CNC Wood Machining equipment.

I manufacture Garden Furniture from Red Pine along with Garden shed manufacture in White Pine. We aslo have expanded into panel furniture making from solid Syrenga and Corian panels and sometimes MDF.

We have a milling which can optimise and resaw/moulding through
Powermat and Leadermac /finishing facility through edge/drum sanders with a dry spray booth, most of our garden furniture is pressure treated by outside company

My CNC exprience started with a CMS Gioto in the mid 90,s which has been added to by Four Head Richenbacher and now replaced by a Comaq, my tables are all matrix with an open top and a closed double lid configuration. I have A SCM Beam Saw with a recent addition of a CNC controlled Weinig Powermat 6 head with quick change facility. I have acquired a Centauro Beta 3 Axis Morticer along with a Balestrini Pico Tenoner for Garden Bench manufacture.

Due to doing some furniture manufacture from Corian type materials for an ongoing customer we have freed up one of the Routers and just installed a Masterwood Project TF drill/router/saw which is being really impressive in drilling and rebating.

Cheers

Dairsie