. .
    I want a laser engraving machine,60W/600*900mm,I want to use it to cut crystal, organic glass, acrylic ,I've seen MORNproducts on alibaba, as well as other similar products .
    I am more familiar with the products of MORN, Becausetheir employees are very enthusiastic, They introduced to several good products, I feel pretty good, but undecided.
    If someone more familiar with this product,Please tell me how I will choose,what kind of machine is best to me?

I would firstly at the cost of replacement parts. Find out how much new glassware is going to cost. One of their other machines says that the glassware is guaranteed for only 3 months which is not very long at all. Also laser lenses can be expensive and very easy to damage or blow up. Check the price of these as well before you make any decisions.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Web Goblin View Post
    I would firstly at the cost of replacement parts. Find out how much new glassware is going to cost. One of their other machines says that the glassware is guaranteed for only 3 months which is not very long at all. Also laser lenses can be expensive and very easy to damage or blow up. Check the price of these as well before you make any decisions.

Ian
    Thank you very much:tup:

Thread Information