. .
    Hi

thankyou for entering in my post

I'm writing an essayin English about machine tools and I'd like to add this sentenceabout what the CNC Machine manage to make in the sector of themechanical construction:

Any mechanicalconstruction, in which there are mechanical part on the move and not,and there's need of precision (tolerance), they are made by machinetools

any suggestion aboutit will be very appreciated

thank you in advancefor your help

When I was at school this what I would have recieved after I picked my self up of the floor for what you ask.!!. . . . . . Write 1000 times on the black board.

. . . " I should not try to get others to do my work"

Now go back and try harder. .:whistling:

. . . " I should not try to get others to do my work"

Now go back and try harder. .:whistling:
    i think you fail to take into account the age old dichotomy jazz, if the teacher passes onto the student some some splendid infomation would it not be plagiarism for the student to relay that infomation ?

so when you say "go back and try harder" where exactly do you mean ? go back to where ?

however, hoezap, purtroppo la tua affermazione circa la lavorazione di precisione di pezzi è un po 'po' strano pezzi di precisione perche `potrebbe anche essere fatta da mani skiled, forse sarebbe meglio dire," pezzi di precisione possono essere facilmente e rapidamente fatto con l'uso di moderni macchinari a controllo numerico "
    buona fortuna

Quote Originally Posted by blackburn mark View Post
    so when you say "go back and try harder" where exactly do you mean ? go back to where ?
    Mark, My point was he should be doing it him self not asking others to do it for him.! . . . Also contray to what you probably think the reference to "go back" was to the Books.

Or . . . . Mark, l mio punto era che dovrebbe essere lo fa lui stesso non chiedendo ad altri di farlo per lui.! . . . Contray anche a quello che probabilmente pensano il riferimento a "tornare indietro" è stato quello dei libri.:confused: . . . . Shit hope google translate got that right...:lol:

Ooops! sorry jazz, i diddnt mean to inffer that you where being racist !!!! i really did mean "back to where? books,teacher,google" etc etc etc

my point being, is mycncuk not just another place to pick n nick ideas .... a practice we all endulge in ? then just maybe we take two of those "plagiarised" ideas and smash them together forming a brand new original idea.... its called "art"

xx

thank you so much to everybody anyway

Thread Information