PWM Chopper-Type bipolar
Stepping Motor Driver IC
The TB6564AHQ(THB6064AH) is a PWM chopper-type
sinusoidal micro-step bipolar stepping motor driver IC.
It supports 8 kind of excitation modes and forward/reverse mode
and is capable of low-vibration, high-performance drive of
2-phase bipolar type stepping motors using only a clock signal.
• Single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor
• Uses high withstand voltage BiCD process:
Ron (upper lower) = 0.4 Ω (typ.)
• Forward and reverse rotation control available
• Selectable phase drive (1/2,1/8,1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 1/32, 1/40, 1/64 step)
• Output withstand voltage: VDSS = 50 V
• Output current: IOUT = 4.5 A (absolute maximum ratings, peak, within 100ms)
IOUT = 4.0 A (operating range, maximal value)
• Packages: HZIP25-P-1.27
• Output monitor pins (DOWN / ALERT)
• Equipped with reset and enable pins
• Built-in thermal shutdown(TSD) and over-current detection(ISD) circuit
It sounds a great chip.Has anyone tested it? I think you can show more information,as picture,pins schematic diagram?If not, it has a trust issue. And that is a serious problem.
Don't worry "Christina", I rather suspect your request will trigger lots of information including pictures and schematic diagrams :rofl:
More info here...
They look worth trying - not far from the spec. of the M542 series drivers. It depends if 50V is the absolute maximum voltage or recommended...
THB6064is customized product designedBeijing Haihua Boyuan Science Technology and Development Co.,Ltd and produced by TOSHIBA Semiconductor Company. In TOSHIBA company, it has an internal model (TB6564AHQ), so you can’t find any documents about THB6064AH.However, you can find the announcement about THB series chip by TOSHIBA Semiconductor Co.Ltd.
Last edited by lihaijiang; 17-02-2012 at 03:06 AM.
By stevep in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 13Last Post: 26-05-2014, 08:33 PM
By craynerd in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 1Last Post: 16-03-2014, 06:29 PM
By lihaijiang in forum Items For SaleReplies: 2Last Post: 17-10-2012, 08:41 PM
By irving2008 in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
By Lee Roberts in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 15Last Post: 17-05-2009, 09:57 PM