Hi all, I work for a Recruitment Company called Jonathan Lee Recruitment. I am working with an organisation based in Berkshire who are currently seeking an experienced Manual Miller to join the day shift and a Grinder and Turner to join the night. They are an excellent employer and are heavily involved in F1 and the Motorsport industry in general so it’s all about precision. They have a very modern facility, up to date machinery and a very low staff turnover.

Starting salary on days is £23,364 + annual bonus (approx £2000), free shares, private healthcare, dental and plentiful OT
Starting Salary for nights is £29, 094 + annual bonus (approx £2000), free shares, private healthcare, dental and plentiful OT

They are looking for people who can work to extremely tight tolerances, are punctual and willing to get stuck in when needed.

I would be delighted to speak with anyone who would be interested in hearing more about it, so please give me a call on 01268 889 257 if you think the roles might suit you.

All the best

Julian