Thanks for your reply.
I have bought 3 ballscrews from China and all were bent and needed straightening. This was from 2 different suppliers. What's not fair about telling the truth?
Were your screws short or relatively long?. Mine were 2x16mm x 1.25M long and one was 600mm long.
The smallest bend was about 0.012" and the largest was about 0.120. Way off line for a ballscrew.
This is my experience with them. You obviously have had a much better one.
I use the ballscrews about once a week and have had no trouble with them but I also don't push them to their limit either. Only on a wood router and small metal lathe.
They all were VERY cheap compared to what I can buy in Australia so you get what you pay for. It took me about 1 hour each to align in the press and swap out to the lathe to check alignment and they are now about 0.005" true along the whole length.
I'm happy with the price and happy with the end result BUT only after a bit of work here at home.
If your supplier has sent you good ballscrews then post the name here so others may buy nice straight ones from them so they don't have to go through the process of truing them up. I have a pretty good workshop and, from what I have seen here on this forum, others may not.
I'ts just my opinion from my experiences.
Rich