. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Leicester, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10-06-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1.
    Hi I'm the UK reseller/support for SpaiSoft CNC software, Genio being one of them. Your SCM machine is programable directly in Xilog, which is the software on the machine to make it move about. Genio is a CAD/CAM software that comes with the full AutoCAD included, you draw your shapes/lines and apply the tools paths to them and then output into Xilog. There's alot more to it than that, parametric, automatic nesting and 5 axis options available, but it's not a art type 3D software, more joinery, shopfitting, van liners, furniture etc.
    Have a look at my web site and give me a call. www.spaisoft.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by RodJ View Post
    Hi I'm the UK reseller/support for SpaiSoft CNC software, Genio being one of them. Your SCM machine is programable directly in Xilog, which is the software on the machine to make it move about. Genio is a CAD/CAM software that comes with the full AutoCAD included, you draw your shapes/lines and apply the tools paths to them and then output into Xilog. There's alot more to it than that, parametric, automatic nesting and 5 axis options available, but it's not a art type 3D software, more joinery, shopfitting, van liners, furniture etc.
    Have a look at my web site and give me a call. www.spaisoft.co.uk
    I've been trying to help Mike with this problem and unfortunatly it's a bit more complex than first thought. The control is an Old ESA type and doesn't use Xilog and requires a special post processor to convert to binary PGM format that the control use's.
    I have Post's for the Xilog software and the control won't accept it, even tried using software that supposed to convert Xilog XXL files to PGM but that didn't seem to work either.

We hit a bit of dead end to be honest.!!. . . .Thou I've Not heard anything from Mike for a while so I'm hoping he's sorted and working.??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information