. .
    hi

i have installed a new tb6560 board as the old one blew up - i have not managed to get all axis working etc - but when i run a file and say start , it goes off the bed ....it also used to go directly to the start of the cut ...but now it goes only in strainght lines to the start of the cut

any help or points woud be great

many thanks

karl

Look at link to solve some of the problems!
    http://www.sonsivri.to/forum/index.php?topic=33768.0

Peter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ptjw7uk For This Useful Post:

hi - thanks for that - but i dont think thats my problem - ive now managed to get all axis working and it now cuts things about half the size it should do - i think its just a mach3 setting - ill find the bugger...lol

thanks for your help tho much appreciated

karl

Sounds like the number of steps are not setup correctly for the board? check the jumpers on the board against what you have set in Mach3.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Swarfing For This Useful Post:

hiya

thanks - and i think thats the problem in having - i know what the settings are from this board - but unsure what the dip setting are from the old red board as no documentation with it to say what its set at - i have the red board here but cannot find anything on the net to show me what the red boards set at - so i can then copy its settings onto the blue board and fingers crossed it should work

Karl just sent you a couple of PM's with the details for setting the dip switches.

If you can't find them then use the set steps per feature found in the settings tab just above reset.

Follow what it tells you and it will set the steps per for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

hi - think if sorted it out - wont know until the morning - but i think the dips on the old red board had a micro step of 1/8 and ive had the new board on 1 - cannot find much tho on the red tb65603vs board - but think thats what the problem is

many thanks tho for your input

karl

Karl ust so that you have reference here is where i found the info.

http://www.cncgeeker.com/images/manu...eCNCGeeker.pdf

Thread Information