Hello Folks,

I am listing what I have, what condition it is in and what new costs. Make me a reasonable offer and I will find out what postage to the person cost and get back to you. These are items that I am moving on from as the new machine uses a bit different set up and there for these are not required and need space in the shop (As the new machine is taking up pretty much the whole back corner by itself).

I have the following for sale:

1) DIYCNC System 4 set up and tested for dual X axis with 4 nema23 1.85 motors already wired in parallel with the 24V powers supply mounted in it already. New unassembled costs £421 plus postage. Also with this are 4 ext mod boards for running drivers from the board and independent power supply ( they price at £4 each) they are wired using shielded 4 strand wiring that I got from Jonathan and I have a bit more then a 1.5m extra that I will put in with this group.

2) 3 of the older model DRV25PS driver boards also from Roy. If I remember correctly they cost £20 each when new.

3) 2 Dumpster CNC 12x3 Trapezoidal anti-backlash nuts with the two bolt low profile flange (they where $21 each plus posting from the US)

4) Lastly I have one of these from Zapp if anyone is interested http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=436 The picture is in the page before for some reason and not on the page with the item. It comes with what is pictured.

So anyone who is interested please either send me a pm or e-mail and will get back to you as quick as I can. Thanks for reading the ad and hope everyone is doing great.

Michael