. .
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Couldn't agree more Rick

Dean has been just about the only thing that's stopped me giving up completely on my machine. His honesty and style is possibly abrasive to some but personally I find it refreshing. I can understand and respect that. He's got a knack for making the complicated simple and that's a gift. Only wish I'd known him before I'd made a purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by martin54 View Post
    From what I have read on this thread I'm finding it hard to believe that anyone would steal one of his machines, isn't that just inflicting more pain on yourself ??
    Unfortunately people like this often get away with it, seen the same sort of thing in different industries where they don't lose anything personally & just start up again with a different name, doesn't help those that have lost money but if your spending that sort of money on machinery then go & visit the company before parting with any cash & make sure you do your research properly. Having been bitten ( very very big style) 10 years or so ago I'm a lot more careful what I do with my cash & if a deal looks to good to be true then best advice would be to give it a very wide berth.
    The thing that started the alarm bells ringing with me is that, Jazz took one look at it and then reeled of a lengthy list of downfalls, not all cost controlled. If a company is being run to provide for this demand then you would think they would have seen these downfalls in the design stage, and rectified them, Unless they were out for a quick buck that is.. Bloody JAZZ can see it a mile off and points it out (thankfully) to ignoramuses like me.. (Maybe that pic of the GD is really JAZZ!! the sniffer..LMAO)

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by martin54 View Post
    From what I have read on this thread I'm finding it hard to believe that anyone would steal one of his machines, isn't that just inflicting more pain on yourself ??
    Unfortunately people like this often get away with it, seen the same sort of thing in different industries where they don't lose anything personally & just start up again with a different name, doesn't help those that have lost money but if your spending that sort of money on machinery then go & visit the company before parting with any cash & make sure you do your research properly. Having been bitten ( very very big style) 10 years or so ago I'm a lot more careful what I do with my cash & if a deal looks to good to be true then best advice would be to give it a very wide berth.
    These weren't exactly a bargain price, not to the extent where you'd smell a rat. And many of us did visit his workshop and demo. OK the machine design could have been better but still serviceable, however unless you know in depth about such things you wouldn't have thought much less of the machines. Most of the CNC buying public don't give a damn about how they work, they only want to know if it will do what they have in mind.

Top and bottom. The UK sucks for reasonably priced machines for the DIY, hobby and small commercial sector. Limited choice means you either have to lock yourself in a darkened room for months brewing your own or you take your pick out of a bunch of bad to average machines! That's the truth. Folks like Michael make things that bit worse too.

I keep badgering Jazz to start selling machines. I'd be first in line I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    Couldn't agree more Rick

Dean has been just about the only thing that's stopped me giving up completely on my machine. His honesty and style is possibly abrasive to some but personally I find it refreshing. I can understand and respect that. He's got a knack for making the complicated simple and that's a gift. Only wish I'd known him before I'd made a purchase!
    Yup.. i suspect his name is on a lot more Xmas lists than shit lists, although i suspect the shit list is a little long LOL.. Maybe a pole should be the way to go .... or not...LOL

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Jazz is a result of some fool giving Yorkshire electricity, I argued till I was blue in the face that it would be like giving Iranian’s nukes, no good will come of it, they are far better off in the dark / ages! But did they listen ? Noooo, now we have Yorkshire wisdom delivered in a nonsense way. Lol !!

Jazz has helped me out lots of times, I find his attitude refreshing. I have no doubt its alienated me to others on the forums that I take his side on many issues, but hey this isn’t a democracy.. oh and by the way if anyone knows of a democracy still in existence please let me know I’d love to see one in action.

I wish I had found this forum before I bought the CNC , I may have not bought what I did, but there is a consolation I paid so little for it that as Irving pointed out the whole is worth more than the price and could be adapted or re jigged later, when I have some money.

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Jazz is a result of some fool giving Yorkshire electricity, I argued till I was blue in the face that it would be like giving Iranian’s nukes, no good will come of it, they are far better off in the dark / ages! But did they listen ? Noooo, now we have Yorkshire wisdom delivered in a nonsense way. Lol !!
    Only a Lancastrian could come up with that . . Lmao . . . And anyway I'd still have a working CNC machine without electrickery I'd just have more kids and make it treadle powered.

This is turning into a bit of a Jazz worship thread and I don't agree with that.

He won't be able to fit his ugly mug through his workshop door if it carries on

... there I have brought some balance to this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    This is turning into a bit of a Jazz worship thread and I don't agree with that.

He won't be able to fit his ugly mug through his workshop door if it carries on

... there I have brought some balance to this thread now.
    Thanks Ant for keeping me grounded and must say was starting to feel a bit nauseous from all the sucking up.!!. . . . . What ya after ye sneaky B@&~trds. . Lmao

Thanks for the plans you sent Jazz heres a picture of the completed project..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FHU7EMQGPLJ1WDT.LARGE.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	7589

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Thanks for the plans you sent Jazz heres a picture of the completed project..
    Having made it you are now supposed to ask us if it wil cut aluminium

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread Information