. .
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mocha View Post
    I was thinking that, his pics look better than my extrusion that's sitting on the bench!! I bet it isn't cheap tho! (If it turns out to be sketchup then I'll eat a mcdonalds!)
    Kerkythea is good render engine at the right price, free:

Kerkythea

there is a plug in exporter for sketchup

Absolutely brilliant renderings.
    If it were me I'd throw that pile of shit machine way and put pictures up all round of what it should be like. Far more reliable.
    John S -

Haha John. True dat.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Absolutely brilliant renderings.
    If it were me I'd throw that pile of shit machine way and put pictures up all round of what it should be like. Far more reliable.
    Foooooking Hell John Don't encourage him I'm having to calm him down has it is. . Lol

Another render, this time not CNC related.

One day this might get made on the CNC!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aurora.206.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	6600  

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    Sigh why are things never as simple as they should be.

Had it up and running with mach doing some jogging about and it jerks around like a jack hammer on the Y and Z stalls all the time even with low speed/accel. The software from Leadshine doesn't work for me either and throws up errors then crashes when reading or writing data to the drives.

Why didn't I spend the money on a nice long holiday instead!
    Well Bud I am nearly smashed out of my face drinking Jack Daniels and on my third box of kleenex reading all the posts regarding StrikeCNC and I asked myself that very question....why didnt I spend the money on a nice holiday .
    Still look on the bright side at least you have your machine All I have is a few texts and they cost me over £5000
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by petesos View Post
    Still look on the bright side at least you have your machine All I have is a few texts and they cost me over £5000
    Pete
    Yes but he still doesn't have a working machine and the very short time it did work then it was completely useless. . . SO My very strong advice having dealt with Ant's machine is to get your money back "DONT TAKE DELIVERY". it can only get worse.!

It's your statutory rights to change your mind and ask for the money back and because they have taken so long with delivery then I suspect they have broken the agreement so will have to return any deposit. I'm no expert so check it out but think they won't a have a leg to stand upon.? ( He certainly wouldn't have working one if it was my money.!!)

This base machine(Not with enclosure) can easily be built for around 2K by anyone with half decent skills. Like I said at the beginning this machine can be made with just a decent drill press and basic hand tools. Yes it could be made far better with milling machine or another cnc machine and is were I'm helping Ant but the actual machine your buying can easily be made with drill press and hand tools.!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Yes but he still doesn't have a working machine and the very short time it did work then it was completely useless. . . SO My very strong advice having dealt with Ant's machine is to get your money back "DONT TAKE DELIVERY". it can only get worse.!

It's your statutory rights to change your mind and ask for the money back and because they have taken so long with delivery then I suspect they have broken the agreement so will have to return any deposit. I'm no expert so check it out but think they won't a have a leg to stand upon.? ( He certainly wouldn't have working one if it was my money.!!)

This base machine(Not with enclosure) can easily be built for around 2K by anyone with half decent skills. Like I said at the beginning this machine can be made with just a decent drill press and basic hand tools. Yes it could be made far better with milling machine or another cnc machine and is were I'm helping Ant but the actual machine your buying can easily be made with drill press and hand tools.!
    Hi Bud
    I have given this cretin enough time and now I am just waiting for the 7 day warning letter period to expire and then its off to court with this parasite, I need people to come forward and let me know if they want there cases brought up at court as I think there is a case for HSE here to be informed Does that man not understand he could have killed someone with that shody wiring I read about in one of the Posts on this forum.
    But like I said I am taking him to court when the warning letter expires (Tuesday) If anyone wants there day with this Parasite let me know
    Petesos

as I think there is a case for HSE here to be informed Does that man not understand he could have killed someone with that shody wiring I read about in one of the Posts on this forum.
    It was mains live so Certainly wouldn't have just tickled that's for sure.!!

Hope things workout ok.!

Lives in Amersfoort, Netherlands. Last Activity: 03-09-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hi Bud
    I have given this cretin enough time and now I am just waiting for the 7 day warning letter period to expire and then its off to court with this parasite, I need people to come forward and let me know if they want there cases brought up at court as I think there is a case for HSE here to be informed Does that man not understand he could have killed someone with that shody wiring I read about in one of the Posts on this forum.
    But like I said I am taking him to court when the warning letter expires (Tuesday) If anyone wants there day with this Parasite let me know
    Petesos
    Hello Petesos,

Here another strike customer. I want to send you a pm but i can't figure out how to do this. Can you contact me?
    Last edited by wkt; 03-09-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information