. .
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks Motoxy.

Give it a couple of months and I should be cranking those out with the CNC which was the point all along.

Hi petesos, I feel I may be another victim of strike cnc! Ive just joined to reply to find out some more info, I can't work out how to pm you.... Maybe you could pm me? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by petesos View Post
    Police are now involved after last night.
    Anyone who has any dealings with strike cnc and are out of Pocket Please Please PM me your claims against Strike ASAP
    Last edited by irving2008; 12-09-2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: fixed broken html 'table' causing odd formating

Quote Originally Posted by strikeout View Post
    [TABLE="width: 500"]Hi petesos, I feel I may be another victim of strike cnc! Ive just joined to reply to find out some more info, I can't work out how to pm you.... Maybe you could pm me? Cheers
    You might find this thread helpful:http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/questi...i-send-pm.htmlAlthough probably the problem is since you've only made one post the system does not allow you to send or receive PMs yet. Will try and change that for you.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

4. Hi strikeout, as a newbie and until your first post is moderated and approved you do not get PM capability. You should be able to PM petesos now... and welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    Hi strikeout, as a newbie and until your first post is moderated and approved you do not get PM capability.
    Interestingly I don't have the option to send a PM to strikeout either, not that I need to - it's just a bit odd?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Staff Edit: Comment removed as per the forum rules.

What you should NOT do:

6. Create threads and/or posts deemed to be soliciting any kind of harassment, discrimination, flaming, trolling and/or behaviour considered by the site staff as intentionally abusive or inappropriate. Such content will be removed from public viewing.
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 12-09-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Inappropriate content
    John S -

Thanks guys I've been able to send a PM! Many thanks

8. Folks any news on how things have turned out? Have folks been able to get machines built? If not I have the price list for Item Profile and If folks wanted to put together a group effort on what they want and order I am sure there might be a few of us that could help in the building of them at probably a reasonable price for the quality you would get.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by m.marino View Post
    Folks any news on how things have turned out? Have folks been able to get machines built? If not I have the price list for Item Profile and If folks wanted to put together a group effort on what they want and order I am sure there might be a few of us that could help in the building of them at probably a reasonable price for the quality you would get.

Michael
    Hi All
    Am Just out of rehab and recovering from the Prolonged effects of Jack Daniels over this whole issue....A few problems still to overcome like talking to myself and Biting the legs of the machine..............BUT help is at hand and hopefully will post some photos of it all .......( if the wife will remove the handcuffs )
    Pete

Hi To All
    Just an update on the company Strike cnc.
    If anyone has had a machine from them and like me ...Been ripped off and wants Justice then Please contact the Person below........... Trading Standards

[email protected]

Pete

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information