Hi I have for sale a Microloc Series 50 workholding system. This system (more details at http://www.wdsltd.co.uk/products/Workholding/Microloc/) is based around a hardened steel, precision ground base into which various clamping components can be fitted.

The system I have inlcudes 2 x double side locators, 4 x clamping units, 3 x parallel for each clamping unit and each locator (lots in other words!), end stops, 4 x serated bases for each clamping unit, 4 x double sided side clamps (for locking the clamping units or locators to the base) and 12 single sided clamps.

The base size is 500mm x 300mm x 55mm and weighs in around 40kg. The base is drilled for m12 (IIRC) bolts to mate to a sub table.

The link above should give you an idea of the capabilities of the system and also the additional items/accessories available. To summarise it's like having x many "normal" machine vices that you can move around and reposition very quickly and very accurately.

It's had very light use, has no marks on the base or any of the clamping units. The majority of the side clamps have never even been used, same is true of the parallels and the end stops have never been used.

Due to the weight of the system it would be better if the buyer could collect. It has spent it's short life under a Heiz S400 CNC router/mill and only been used to clamp aluminium plates and billets.

If you have a CNC router/mill then this system is ideal, it's also primarily targeted at VMC/HMC users and the base plate was originally specified for use of a 4 sided-tombstone.

I'm selling it because I now have a larger knee type mill which has t-slots out of pitch with the base and a y table dimension that is too narrow.

Given the condition and zero availability of such systems 2nd hand normally am looking for offers around £1500.

If you have any question or would like to speak to me you can PM via this site or alternatively I can be contacted on 07793 550995.