. .

Thread: I smell

I'm sat here and smell like the 5th November

Why??

Because I've been down to my sisters(Single Mum) House stripping wall paper and repairing her Oak fire place after a fire in her house on Thursday

Yes the silly COW came home from work and lit some tea lights and then went to collect her daughter from the child-minder and when she returned 20 minuets later her house was on fire.

So now all she has to do is have the wall re-plastered (fire men cut a big hole in the wall) I think they did this as it is dot and dab plaster board wall, just to make sure the fire was not in the cavity.

I had to remove the fire place and repair it.

she was very very lucky it could have been a lot worse than it was.

But as she is a single mum, it's down to me to repair and hang the wall paper (No insurance)

James is now going for a shower

Quote Originally Posted by luke11cnc View Post
    But as she is a single mum, it's down to me to repair and hang the wall paper (No insurance)

I have often wondered how they got into that position on their own ? However it's certainly catching :confused:
    John S -

Very funny Jon s LOL

James

bad one mate, my uncle did that a few years back (twice) he was in his 90's and managed to almost burn his house down twice: falling asleep with a lit cigarette, the place was totally black.. and he was lucky, i stank as well

In the dark days after my marriage broke down I got pissed out my head(often) and put Pizza in oven fell asleep and nearly burnt the house down.!! . . . know I realise my mistake.?? Should have put it in Ex's oven and burnt her with it. .

Your own fault, you are not supposed to eat pizza, it's for making the backs of Ikea wardrobes from - or at least tastes like it.
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Your own fault, you are not supposed to eat pizza, it's for making the backs of Ikea wardrobes from - or at least tastes like it.
    Not when you have anesthetized your taste buds with enough alchol John.. .

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Not when you have anesthetized your taste buds with enough alchol John.. .
    So that's why students seem to tolerate so much Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    silly bugger it's not the pizza, but the packaging they come in. The pizza is for the fair-trade work force??

Thread Information