. .

Thread: Wiring 3 phase

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    WTF is it your powering up with 5.5Kw motors rams, oil chillers and fire engine suds pump.?

Ah! That last message might have made more sense if I hadn't forgotten to mention that little detail. Oops, beg pardon! :whistling:

Wish it was something exciting like a mega-machining centre or a killer robot that would be keen. It's just an old injection moulder 20gm shot weight, 25 ton closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hewitt View Post
    Ah! That last message might have made more sense if I hadn't forgotten to mention that little detail. Oops, beg pardon! :whistling:

Wish it was something exciting like a mega-machining centre or a killer robot that would be keen. It's just an old injection moulder 20gm shot weight, 25 ton closing.
    Ahh man you got me all revved up, my mind add it down for some all singing lamp post sized bar feeding twin head super lathe. .:rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hewitt View Post
    a killer robot

with 5axis arms and auto tool change.... de buring missiles.... AH SHIT! the imagination is always so much more fun

Make sure your electrician does the testing and supplies you with the test certificates after the jobs done.

Ian

Check for the eyebrows.

The electricians that know what they're doing still have them.

I gave up tring to get arrange it and dumped it on my son. First electrician he tried quoted £400 + tax with 25% up front, his mate came and stuck in the wires then he came and wired it up.

It's all extremely neat and tidy, two meters (1ph and 3ph), two lockable isolator sockets and more Amps than I could ever want.

You can never have enough amps but i know what you mean. Glad you got it all sorted out and you get to play with your new toy. Just to add im off to watch the rest of tonights thunderstorm before we go out for tea in sunny florida, now thats a big electrical supply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information