Encore are currrently looking for a number of programmers to work in a number of locations.
Please find below some infomation on the jobs currently available.
CNC PROGRAMMER - BIRMINGHAM - PERMANENT POSITION - £12 to £15ph - (two positions available)
We have a requirement for a CNC Lathe programmer / setter / operator, operating our Fanuc controlled CNC Doosan Lathes, in our speciality metals cell, in the medical / aerospace / motorsport industry.
- Goods receipt duties including the paperwork,
- Programming the lathes as required,
- Operating of the lathes, working to production control cards,
- Setting of lathes when necessary,
- Inspection of the finished product using vernier / micrometres Ra etc,
- Despatch of the product including paperwork,
- General housekeeping and safe working practices.
- Good standard of written and verbal English,
- Experience of CNC lathe programme / setting / operating,
- Experience of inspection equipment including vernier and micrometres,
- Experience of despatch / goods receipt an advantage but not essential,
- Current fork lift truck licence, counterbalance, reach ,four way (can be trained if necessary),
Experience of working with metals is a necessity (Titanium an advantage)
CNC PROGRAMMER - TELFORD - PERMANENT POSITION - £12ph to £13ph
A programmer with experience in Heidenhain and with Vertical Milling Machines.
People with experience working with Stainless Steel and the Moulding Industry would be an advantage.
If you are interested or want more details on the above positions please contact me directly.
NEW MEMBER: New Member from the West MidlandsBy biketrialsdave in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-01-2013, 07:00 PM
NEW MEMBER: Hi from West MidlandsBy wiatroda in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:42 AM
NEW MEMBER: Hi all from west midlandsBy phillip in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 28-01-2011, 09:18 AM
NEW MEMBER: Hello from West MidlandsBy range3rrr in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 25-09-2010, 12:58 PM
NEW MEMBER: Greetings from West MidlandsBy Steve Grafix in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 23-08-2007, 12:33 PM