. .
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ok I'll declaire my self out the race go for it Epoz.!!

This is why I lke dealing with the Chia, he must not sleep.!! . . It's 6.19am in China I emailed him 45 mins or so ago and already got a reply. .:clap:

Much as I'd love a higher bid, if Jazz cancelled his order and I sold the screws to 2e0poz, then that would have been a bit harsh on Jazz so I thought I'd wait.

FK/FF blocks are the easiest to make as all the accurate bits are on the lathe. How much do you pay for them, lets see if I can't do them cheaper :naughty:

LOL! no worries i knew this was the case just could not resist :lmao:
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Jonathan out of interest why are you not using these on your milling machine? You said you were going to upgrade it at some point?
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

If they were 16 x 5 nobody would have got a look in, 10mm pitch is too much for what I use these for.
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    How much do you pay for them, lets see if I can't do them cheaper :naughty:
    Go for it.!!. . . Just payed 60 dollars for 4 so thats £38 or £9.50 each. Plus a bit of shipping but thats mixed in with everything else I've ordered.

Ballscrews are still for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    Jonathan out of interest why are you not using these on your milling machine? You said you were going to upgrade it at some point?
    Same reason that John S hasn't bought them - 10mm pitch is suboptimal for the milling machine or lathe.
    They were going to be used on a machine I'll soon be making, but due to design changes they're no longer suitable so I'll be buying longer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Go for it.!!. . . Just payed 60 dollars for 4 so thats £38 or £9.50 each. Plus a bit of shipping but thats mixed in with everything else I've ordered.
    How much does the shipping work out at if you calculate it proportionately by price? Assuming that's £9.50+shipping per pair of supports then it's not going to save much. I'll still make my own as it's so much less restrictive and guaranteed not to have dodgy bearings or the wrong fit on the bearings.

Sold, now to get some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Sold, now to get some more.
    Jonathan my screws have just arrived from Chai.!!!. . . . .WRONG. . . . sent 5mm pitch not 10mm so may become available depending on what he intends to do about it.?

Knowing Chai we'll come to some deal, I need 10mm pitch so they will be available or going back thats for sure! . . .. . I'll let you know what happens.!!!

7 days from ordering - not bad at all.
    I'll be interested in at least a couple of the 5mm you end up keeping them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information