CNC Honer – Pay Neg - Northampton

I am currently looking for a CNC Honer that has experience with Setting and Operating Honing machines, for a Client of mine based in Northampton.

You will need to be able to Mill and Turn as you may be required to work on these machines also.

This is for an immediate start and potentially a permanent position for the right candidate.

CNC Turner Programmer - £26k - £27k – Milton Keynes

You will need to have extensive experience in programming Sliding Head Machines and be able to use Citizen Lathes.

This is for a potentially permanent position. After a probationary period, you will transfer onto my clients books.

My client is a general engineering firm that produce metals for a number of industries.

CNC Miller – St Neots - Pay Neg

Skilled CNC Miller required for a growing Motorsport company based in St Neots.

You will need to be able to Program, Set and Operate using Fanuc controlled Milling Machines. If you are an experienced setter operator with no programming experience, this may also be considered.

This is a temporary to permanent position, which means after an initial probationary period, you will transfer onto my clients books.

CNC Turner – Towcester – £22k - £25k

I am looking for a skilled CNC Turner that can program set and operate using Fanuc controlled Lathes.

This is for a permanent position and an immediate start.

My client sub contract work from the Motorsport F1 industries, with one of their biggest clients being Red Bull, they are looking for someone long term and ready to settle down.

For more information please call Tess on 01604 824171 or contact us through MYCNCUK forums.