1. #1
    Hi All

    I wanted to cut a drain over, and saw ages ago some plastic that looked like stone, as in cream colour with grey and black flecks in it, but I'm not sure what it's called of where to get it. I have tried googling it but comes up blank so I know its a bit vague but if anyone has seen something like that please let me know. I need a bit 300mm square by about 15mm thick.

    Many thanks

    :) Don

  2. #2
    Have a google fr Corian, great stuff for routing.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Swarfing For This Useful Post:

  4. #3
    Thanks, I found a guy on ebay that sells odd bits so will try it and see.

    Many thanks


Similar Threads

  1. BUILD LOG: Stone Machine
    By ramsbury in forum DIY Router Build Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 30-01-2014, 08:09 AM
  2. Effect of Forces on Gantry Cross-Sections?
    By WandrinAndy in forum Gantry/Router Machines & Building
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 22-12-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. 2 ply plastic help
    By h4ppy-chris in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30-01-2011, 03:54 PM
  4. Looking for thin plastic? sheet
    By irving2008 in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:32 PM
  5. Effect of drilling hardened linear rails?
    By routercnc in forum Rails, Guideways & Bearings
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-08-2010, 11:28 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts