. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi all, would be very gratefull for any help please!!!

Have a bussellato optima 3-axis machine which runs Winner90 through windows 98 operating system (was told it only runs in this?)..

I have now installed the Winner90 on a newer PC...

The PC runs windows 7 but I have a Virtual PC running windows 98 in it...

I have installed all the necessary files for Winner90 on this new PC, all the programs seemed to be installed and running correctly untill I connected the COM PORT which 'talks' to the CNC via PTP1000, I then had an error saying initializaton unsuccessful TRY AGAIN? YES/NO...

I am currently stuck as have no documentation on the install and cant find anything on the internet either!

Please Help!
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 29-07-2017 at 08:30 PM. Reason: removed link

Have you set up a com port in the virtual PC.
    It will not connect unless you set the port, I assume your PC has an actual port as laptops now no longer have them.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by ptjw7uk View Post
    Have you set up a com port in the virtual PC.
    It will not connect unless you set the port, I assume your PC has an actual port as laptops now no longer have them.

Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, I will get my I.T guy to look at this tomorrow...

Yes it has a port, the PC has been purpose built to replace the older model, just a shame Winner90 will not run in windows7...

Always thought the updating would be more of a challenge than it seemed and looks like i'm unfortunately correct :(

Quote Originally Posted by fordwise View Post
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, I will get my I.T guy to look at this tomorrow...

Yes it has a port, the PC has been purpose built to replace the older model, just a shame Winner90 will not run in windows7...

Always thought the updating would be more of a challenge than it seemed and looks like i'm unfortunately correct :(

Hi Guys,

Did you have any luck installing this -

I have got it installed but once i go to send a program to the machine i get this error message-

Number of param. wrong in function n. 92

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many Thanks in Advance

Eric

Hello

I have optima running on winner 90 windows 3.1. I have tryed to explore upgrading computer but have no success. I would appreciate if anyone has found a way would they let me know.

If there are any other questions that anyone has about both Busellato optima and Jet machines i would try to help 10 years experience.

Many thanks

John

Had success, upgraded to windows xp without too much of a hitch in the end...

Now have remote access to the machine making life much easier!

Hello

Fordwise, i would please you, if you could give me a small tutorial how to upgrade to xp and links where i could download winner90 and ptp1000 software.

Tnx

Regards Andi

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Hello

I have optima running on winner 90 windows 3.1. I have tryed to explore upgrading computer but have no success. I would appreciate if anyone has found a way would they let me know.

If there are any other questions that anyone has about both Busellato optima and Jet machines i would try to help 10 years experience.

Many thanks

John
    Hi John

I am trying to learn to program a 1995 Optima 55 running winner 90 and am a beginner.
    Do you have any information you could give me to get me started? I cannot find any help on the internet so far.
    It would be really appreciated.
    Thanks and regards

Scott

Fordwise,please could you give me advise as to where i could download winner90 and ptp1000 software?Cheers

BR

Mal2015

Hi, Just wondered if anyone can supply a copy of the ptp 1000 software, my floppy disk has become corrupt and cant install winner 90 anymore. my version is v4.46 if that makes any difference. i know it was 1996 last time it was installed. Any info would be greatfully appreciated.
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information