. .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    if you're parting with the original electronics i would be interested.
    Hi i2i,
    Can you collect from Bradford West Yorkshire ?

Ta,
    RNR

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    i may be going to the harrogate show sunday, could we sort it out then.

Could do... Would you come to my place?
    Which bit do you want? I have the original stepper drivers, transformer + big caps, various relays , control panel...
    I kept the spindle driver as it works fine with Mach3.
    What do you think it is worth ?

Laurent

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Hi Laurent, the drives, rack, psu +caps and b/recs are all i need, the rest is boxfords own, so too old to be used. I can come to yours either before or after the show. No idea on value, these are more for for spares for old machines.

Hi Laurent, the drives, rack, psu +caps and b/recs are all i need, the rest is boxfords own, so too old to be used. I can come to yours either before or after the show. No idea on value, these are more for for spares for old machines.
    OK.... What about 10 quids and a look at my mill ?

Laurent

sounds good to me.

Cool... Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by rnr107 View Post
    Hi Ricardoco,
    I'll post the electronic for you... :-) I followed your 260 build and I see you like all these electronic gagets! :-)

I2I,
    I had a quick look at that ballscrew page, But they seems to have the type of nut I am looking for only in the rolled type of screw...

Attachment 5819
    Hi there, did you manage to source some new screws for your 260 or did make do with the old, i only ask as my Z spat its balls out and im using a old lead screw as a temporary measure, but will replace all with new machined screws if i can find a reasonable priced source...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

you could machine out the ballnut mounting plate to take a standard flanged nut, and put up with the slight loss of axis movement.

you could machine out the ballnut mounting plate to take a standard flanged nut, and put up with the slight loss of axis movement.
    Hi i2i, if i cannot get some of those threaded ball nuts thats what i will do its not like you would lose much using a conventional nut ...
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information