. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hello,
    if anyone care to help me with my project, please look here:
    Wooden engraved photos and clocks -- Indiegogo
    just 2 minutes of your time to look at that page... if you want you can partecipate, or just like my page on facebook to help spread the voice around... thank you

Why not get a small business loan instead of scamming. Many on here have started for less and learnt more.
    John S -

3. simply because with no job and no properties.... the bank just laugh at me... i dont inted to scam anyone, sorry if you understood that

Start off selling thing you can do with no equipment like selling the plans.
    John S -

5. thanks for the suggestion, but if you had took the time to read at that link, you would have know that's what I'm doing

I did read it, $50 for a pdf of what?
    You don't even show what you will receive. Sorry cold hard world out there and you have to compete with it.
    Brian Law has free plans but better than free he shows you what they are.

http://www.woodenclocks.co.uk/index.htm

To succeed you need to show what the punter will receive and make him part with his cash, so far you haven't impressed me. This might appear negative but believe me it's only showing where you are lacking.
    John S -

7. I have free plans on my website too... even gave away free dxf and 3D models and building instructions and suggestions on another forum
    http://www.cncitalia.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13079
    this was just to show you that I'm not really a crook like you seem to think... thanks for pointing out what you think is wrong.

Gianluca,
    Sorry we seem to be getting off on the wrong foot, I wasn't accusing you of being a crook but possibly with English not being you first language and how your page is laid out it can be interpreted as such. Basically give me your money at at some point in the future I'll send you some not very well defined goods.

A wooden picture. Of what? How big? Can you use a photo sent in or has it got to be your choice? Again many unanswered questions that will stop anyone from funding you.
    John S -

9. Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    A wooden picture. Of what? How big? Can you use a photo sent in or has it got to be your choice? Again many unanswered questions that will stop anyone from funding you.
    this is what is written there on that site:
    You will receive a free wooden picture 150 x 200 mm (don't forget to send me your picture to be reproduced!)
    along with the explanation of what those pictures are, and a video showing some of them....

Sorry, yes you are correct but I had to go back and search for it.
    How many don't bother ?
    I think I'd better stop before you think I'm having a go at you which isn't the case.
    John S -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information