Hi just thought this would be an excellent topic and one that has my simple head spinning :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok I want to download some free software so I can practice using and also understand with ease the programming and running of a homebuild CNC machine which I will undertake very soon. Just was wondering what is the most easily to understand and more importantly get to working quite quickly without any steep learning curves. I have read on the other forums about Mach 3 as this seems like the holy grail in what everybody tends to use. I again would love the thought of using a UK based software which is easy to understand,use and programme. What would you guys recommend and also what did you find easy and which did you not :) The routout CNC software seems like it would be a good starting point. Maybe the board admins could contact Mike Gaylor and make him known that there are guys on this forum that would love to here from someone who could save us alot of work and errors JMHO ?? :D