Ye I know did see that but still my OCD wouldn't let me NOT say it.!!!! . . . Plus your building what will be reasonably heavy gantry and wanting to cut wood so it will be whizzing around a bit and when you hit the brakes it won't have the gonads to stop without losing position.!!
Add to this the fact your going to 1:2 ratio to gain speed and lessen the torque of an already torque limited motor/drive it becomes even more important.!! . . . So it needed pointing out and my conscience wouldn't let me not. . . Doh Sorry.!!

IMO your wasting your time building strong and heavy duty fast machine if your going to run it on light weight drives missmatched to the motors.!!!! . . But I understand your stuck with them for time being.!

Quote Originally Posted by Buba b View Post
Sell the GF ..... hmmm ...... now your got something there ! , but when you consider that i did a 16 hour day yesterday and still had to make my own pack lunch at 11 o,clock for work as she played on Facebook .... i dont think il get enough for the drives
Hmmmm she's need to have the nature and temprement of Mother Tereasa be a Nymphomanic sex addict with the looks of super model to get away that and not be flogged.!!! (Flogged has in gone down the road not beaten to a pulp.)