Purelogic RnD(Russia) glad to introduce featured stepper motor drivers PLD545-G3 and PLD-86
Both of them have following features
- Auto Resonance Compensation(mid-band and low-band). Do not require adjusting.
- Microstep: 1:4,1:8,1:16,1:32
- Phase-currents morphing technology optimizes torque on high speeds, and allows to get up to 30% more power from stepper motor.
- Built-in EMF dumper protects device from back EMF
- Optoisolated inputs
- Advanced 4-layer PCBA and firmware provides smooth, low-noise motion.
- Over-current, over-voltage, short circuit, overheat, reversed polarity protection
- Automatic idle-current reduction(Autosleep mode)
- Built-in STEP generator allows you make tests of motors easily
- Stepper motor soft start excludes eliminates stepper motor shaft strike on start
Interface: STEP/DIR, CW/CCW
Max. freq: 350KHz
Max. rotating speed: up to 8200 rpm (tested on PLD57H76 stepper motor, microstep 1:8)
Max. freq: 320KHz
Max. rotating speed: 3000 rpm (for 1.8 deg. stepper motor, microstep 1:8)
By craynerd in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 1Last Post: 16-03-2014, 06:29 PM
By m_c in forum Stepper & Servo MotorsReplies: 0Last Post: 17-08-2013, 09:01 PM
By croy in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 25Last Post: 30-09-2012, 08:51 PM
By R.Andersen in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 1Last Post: 25-01-2012, 10:34 AM
By Mad Professor in forum General ElectronicsReplies: 6Last Post: 20-07-2009, 09:54 PM