. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    As usual sourcing the bits i need and came across this but as you can see from the link they have not stock, any ideas where else i can get them in the uk..

Attachment 6210

http://www.wmh-trans.co.uk/Products/...PE/R16-5B1-SSV
    Have you spoke to them.? (WHM) If not then it may be worth doing so has they may be able to have one sent direct from Germany via FedEX.?

Your a bit rude arnt you, being a community officer you should be encouraging people to bring the information here not sending them away....to google..
    Ah ah ah only just seen that.!!. . . . He'd make a good real community officer.?? . . . . There f@#£ing useless and incompetent has well. .

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Hiwin are the manufacture of that nut, and are in Taiwan, but do have an office in Germany, but it is unlikely you will get a reply direct from them because they are only interested in dealing with distributors or EOMs.
    you will be best looking for a hiwin distributor and contacting them.
    http://www.hiwin.com.tw
    Hey Gary, cant you get me one by tuesday then...LOL EOM'S???? Oh you mean OEM's LOL just kidding..
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Neer, Gary's at the hairdressers on Tuesdays.
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Have you spoke to them.? (WHM) If not then it may be worth doing so has they may be able to have one sent direct from Germany via FedEX.?
    Well before i noticed they had no stock i spoke to them about machining the ends of the ballscrews £100 per screw or £5 to aneal the ends, so 30mins later i picked myself up of the floor and he had gone when i picked the phone up again....LMAO it was then too late to ring them back
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Its not that ive anything against ordering from the orient but its too slow, Ive just got this quote for some other stuff:
    2pcs 2000mm SBR20 fully supported rail and 4pcs SBR20UU blocks
    2pcs 2000mm RM1605 Ballscrews and nuts C7(TWO SPINDLE+TWO NUTS)
    1pcs 1200mm RM1605 Ballscrew and nut C7(ONE SPINDLE + ONE NUT)
    is USD$327.00 shipping is USD$184.00

But 15 days, thats half a month to me!!!!!

Shit ive double booked as well i'm at tanning sallon...lol

8. John you are getting mixed up, tuesday is my day off.
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Neer, Gary's at the hairdressers on Tuesdays.

9. Sorry i don't deal with Hiwin ballscrews, just Gten and they dont have this type.
    Hey Gary, cant you get me one by tuesday then...LOL EOM'S???? Oh you mean OEM's LOL just kidding..

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Sorry i don't deal with Hiwin ballscrews, just Gten and they dont have this type.
    Im Gutted!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information