. .

Thread: Need help

Hi everyone

I've just bought my wife a z ball cnc router as she's wants to start her own business making wooden craft stuff.We're using vcarve pro and mach 3, however i'm struggling (a lot) to get my head around it all.

I only have a military background so software, IT and woodworking really aren't my strong point oh and spelling.

I'm looking for someone who's has fluent knowledge in this kit who may be able to come round and give us some hands on training for us.

I'll be happy to pay for this training, hopefully only require a day of training at the most.

We live in the ipswich area (uk) if anyone can help.

Thanks guys/girls

I'd be happy to come and help but I'm currently 100 miles away!

Is there anything specific you need help with, if so lots of people here (myself included) can answer your questions. I've used V-carve and mach 3 a lot, so if it's help with the software then using a remote desktop connection plus phone could work well?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I'd be happy to come and help but I'm currently 100 miles away!

Is there anything specific you need help with, if so lots of people here (myself included) can answer your questions. I've used V-carve and mach 3 a lot, so if it's help with the software then using a remote desktop connection plus phone could work well?

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for getting back to me.

Currently we,re using our machine in our garage and the computer that's running it is unable to connect to the Internet, tried to use a usb wireless receiver but i,m to far from the router to to hold any decent connection.Ideally I would like to stand over someone's shoulder and watch and copy so to speak (monkey see, monkey do) preferably.

Like I mentioned before I'm quite negotiable over paying for the training.

Thanks again for the reply

Bugger it, was over there three weeks ago installing a CNC.
    Not traipsing down the A14 again unless for serious money
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Bugger it, was over there three weeks ago installing a CNC.
    Not traipsing down the A14 again unless for serious money
    Well thats like teasing you old bugger.!! . . . Get your fat arse back down that road and help him out ya tight twat.!!

I totally understand John s.

I hate driving long distance, I was just wondering if on the off chance someone local to me might be on here and willing to help that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by gilly1024 View Post
    I totally understand John s.

I hate driving long distance, I was just wondering if on the off chance someone local to me might be on here and willing to help that's all.
    Ah ah don't worry Gilly, John won't be offended he knows I'm only pulling his chain.!! . . .He's one of the most helpfull old git's I know, He'd be round snaffling your HobNob's in a Jiffy if you were closer or he was passing by.!!. . . . OR. . Even if he wasn't too close when Beer tokens are involved. .

Thread Information