. .
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Anybody got, or know anywhere that can supply 15mm seamless tube to make two short linking pipes for two hydraulic valves?
    I only need two bits about 6-8" long, in ideally plated steel with 1.5mm wall thickness (I need to be able to bend it reasonably easily!)

I've only managed to find two online suppliers, and they only want to sell 3m lengths, and the nearest hydraulic place that I know stocks tube involves a good 30min drive.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Already found that one, but all the fittings I need aren't meant to be used with stainless.
    If I wanted to use stainless pipe, I'd have to pay alot more for stainless fittings, which would cost far more than buying several full lengths of normal steel pipe!

I think I may know of somewhere that's not too far out the way that may stock it, however I've lost their catalogue.

Thread Information