. .
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Lives in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Last Activity: 10-02-2018 Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 3.
    tnx for an answer, i already designed my own CNC machine, but before starting building it I would realy want to know the dimensions (height and width) for the bridge and Z axis here ... but tnx for your link too i see much great informations there too

Hi Folc, no problem if you need any help or need to ask some questions, please start a new thread and I will keep an eye out for it and help you if i can .

.Me
    .Me

I know its an old thread, but does this run with 1 ballscrew per axis? How does it run?(if you still read the forums! :))

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    I know its an old thread, but does this run with 1 ballscrew per axis? How does it run?(if you still read the forums! :))
    If you look back through the thread it uses 2 screws on X one on Y an the one on Z.

Jonbabbz Nice build by the way it encouraged me to start my build ..Clive

Nice Build! I see that you mount the rails of the z axis in the plate. its better? (sorry for my english)

Good night guys my name and Nivaldog43, I'm starting today, I found this post on Pinterest where I participate, I entered the site I really liked the CNC article that uses Rectangular tubes of weldable irons, I have in mind to build a CNC with these types of materials that are cheaper than aluminum, it is more reinforced depending on the wall thickness of the Rectangular Tubes, I have my appropriate tools to carry out this form of project, and I would like the moderator if he is not uncomfortable and if he can pass me the measurements he used for his CNC for me to have an idea of ​​how much I will spend on footage of Rectangular Tube Iron Bars ... Thank you in advance ... I look forward to it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information