. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ok I just got a Go Daddy advert popping up for a 1 minute then off 1 minute for a total of about 10mins then disappeared.?
    Don't think it's my system because I've got other windows open and it wasn't happening on them.? (Using fire fox)

I was writing a reply in a post when it happened and it locked me out untill it went away.?

I've just done a full virus check with upto date bought AVG not the free version and my system shows clean.!! . . . Not impressed if it's a forum issue.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I got it aswell.
    Somebody must of forgotten to of put the pennies in the meter!

This issue has been escalated to "permission to quiver"
    problem resolved.

:-)

minor glitch at the server end.. should be ok now.. unless you're on Virgin... That might still be showing some ads...
    Last edited by mocha; 27-07-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mocha View Post
    Keep calm and carry on! :-)

minor glitch at the server end.. should be ok now..
    What kind of glitch.? . . . . .Security kind.? . . . . . Hope my details are safe and I'm not about to start getting bombarded with Junk.!!

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Only glitch was with somebody not renewing the domain name.

Your account details will be as safe as normal.

spot on MC, credit card details expired...

The exercise will be rerun in 5 years time!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Ok I just got a Go Daddy advert popping up for a 1 minute then off 1 minute for a total of about 10mins then disappeared.?
    Don't think it's my system because I've got other windows open and it wasn't happening on them.? (Using fire fox)
    I didn't get a popup, but at around that time got some security message... which I think was something to do with a Java applet that had an expired certificate or summat... which I declined.

Maybe this was one and the same problem, but your security defs are a little looser than mine...

For those of us that missed it, was the advert decent viewing?

I am still getting the security warning won't go away, any advise?

Phill

9. Quote Originally Posted by phill05 View Post
    I am still getting the security warning won't go away, any advise?

Phill
    try emptying your browser cache? (Ctrl+F5 for IE)

Got it again today. Get the new card out!!
    The more I know, I know, I know the less. (John Owen)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information