. .

Thread: Lenze 534

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    i'd give it a go

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    How many wires go to the motor?

If it's just a DC motor, then one of the many KB Electronics boards would most likely do, and they're not too expensive. Axis controls are a UK distributor, and are reasonably priced (i.e. they don't rip the p*** with currency conversion as a lot of others do with US imports!)

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    How many wires go to the motor?

If it's just a DC motor, then one of the many KB Electronics boards would most likely do, and they're not too expensive. Axis controls are a UK distributor, and are reasonably priced (i.e. they don't rip the p*** with currency conversion as a lot of others do with US imports!)
    i will take a look when i take the unit out to be repaired, thanks for that...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information