. .

Thread: Lenze 534

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi all, My lenze speed controller on my Boxford 260 has finally died, would anybody be able to suggest a suitable replacement?
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LENZE-534-...item58801c3c76

It's in the states unfortunately

Sprint do a good range, but the omly one i could find on ebay is a 4amp 3600, which will probably be too small

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    the sprint 1200 should be right for your boxford, or the 1600

Its hard to look for alternatives if you dont know what it really is, so i knew someone on here would know. It went bang in the middle of a job luckily it was moving in the safe Z so i was lucky the part is saved, i took the lid off and a capicitor had spat its guts out, ive replaced the cap checked the fuse but it remains on the critical list with no sign of life at all.... Im assuming it is a VFD of some description..
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

dc drive....

I think there are repair services out there for the lenze but i suspect it would be cheaper to buy the spring for sure..

both drives are around £150+ for a new one

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    both drives are around £150+ for a new one
    Both the sprints or the sprint and the lenze?

sprint and the lenze

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    sprint and the lenze
    Ive had an offer of repair for the cost of parts only so ive got nothing to lose, ill try that first...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information