. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Location unknown. Last Activity: 30-07-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    I have purchased the THC in the link below but have no idea how to wire it to either the 15 pin plug or 12 pin connector on the TB6560 driver board. If it would wire to the twelve in connector his would keep the plug free for a remote.

http://proma-elektronika.pl/download/doc/thc_en.pdf

3 Axis TB6560 CNC Stepper Motor Driver Board Controller | eBay

Hope somone can help

Thanks

Bob

I set mine up with the instructions i found on the mach3 forums. I did have to read a lot of posts though.. Im sure someone on here will be of help and has a good amount of information on the subject..
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

From the looks of it you just take a wire from the UP/ARC/DWN connections on the THC device to a spare inputs on the TB board.
    The COM will go to the com or GND pin on the TB.
    Then in the control software setup the THC inputs for UP/ON/DOWN to the same pins from the TB.

The + & - are power the THC device needs so come from a separate supply which by the looks of it can be anything between 5 & 35V I'd use 24V has it will better handle any noise issue's and quite cheap to find.

That link to the TB doesn't show pin outs so can't help with telling you pin numbers unless you can find a link to the manual.?

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    From the looks of it you just take a wire from the UP/ARC/DWN connections on the THC device to a spare inputs on the TB board.
    Then in the control software setup the THC inputs for UP/ON/DOWN to the same pins from the TB.

The + & - are power the THC device needs so come from a separate supply which by the looks of it can be anything between 5 & 35V I'd use 24V has it will better handle any noise issue's and quite cheap to find.

That link to the TB doesn't show pin outs so can't help with telling you pin numbers unless you can find a link to the manual.?
    As usual you have it Jazz, here is an add from fleebay with some pics of the configuration at the bottom.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Proffessio...item27c96d9824
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post

As usual you have it Jazz, here is an add from fleebay with some pics of the configuration at the bottom.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Proffessio...item27c96d9824

Location unknown. Last Activity: 30-07-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    Thank you both for your replies. I just don't know where to add the up down wires to the board as the only free connections are either on the 15 pin remote plug or the 12 pin connection just behind it which seems to be used to connect a dro. All other connection points are used up with motors, e stop and limit switches

Ahhh i see, have you got a better picture of your TB 6560 as there are several variations:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tb6560.jpg 
Views:	6039 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	6438

Such as the one above that dosnt appear to have the ones you mention behind the 15pin D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tb6560 v2.jpg 
Views:	3696 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	6439

This one clearly shows some spare inputs on the right..

I know you have a Ebay picture listed but can you get a better picture of the terminals for me..

Rick
    Last edited by Ricardoco; 29-07-2012 at 09:04 PM.

If all else fails and you have used all the inputs near the Estop input (there are 4 possible) then you may have to use the pendant input (15pinD) lets see what the pic tells us

Rick

Hi Rick,

It is the same as the one shown on the ebay link and any photo on the disc or manual is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Bobp View Post
    Hi Rick,

It is the same as the one shown on the ebay link and any photo on the disc or manual is the same
    Have you fitted it to a machine and if so have you used any of the inputs where the E-stop input is shown in the add?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information