. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Location unknown. Last Activity: 30-07-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 7.

Location unknown. Last Activity: 30-07-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 7.
    I have used all those inputs for e stop and limits. May have to forget about the limits and use those pins?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobp View Post
    I have used all those inputs for e stop and limits. May have to forget about the limits and use those pins?
    I think there are inputs where the pendant plugs in, ill have a look see..
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Thanks Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Bobp View Post
    nope I cant see any spares so either lose two limit inputs or look at the pendant input, after all you are joging the Z up and down with the THC arnt you?

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    nope I cant see any spares so either lose two limit inputs or look at the pendant input, after all you are joging the Z up and down with the THC arnt you?

Rick
    To be fair i struggled with inputs on my own machine so got another Parallel card from ebay and the cheapest Breakout board i could and ran all my limits from that board only..

I will use the z limits inputs. I have been sickened with waist thus far so the thc is a must.

Thanks for your help Rick

You are very welcome, but hey keep me updated with your Plasma exploits as im building 1 myself next month and i would be very interested in how things turn out with your THC as i suspect i will get the same one you have..

I know this thread is pretty old but may I ask if you ever had success ? I want to use a TB6560 with Proma THC too and I am a bit confused with the manual.

Hi Nibbler
    Did you manage to connect the THC from Proma easily and how was your experience ?
    Looking to by one but I am confused between 2 brands.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information