. .

Thread: Mach3 and LCD

hola que tal amigo estaba buscado en la red y di con tu proyecto no se si podras ayudarme lo que pasa estoy haciendo un proyectito para poder mandar el dro del mach3 a un lcd por medio del modbus a un pic y un lcd justo como tu lo hiciste no se si podras ayudarme y facilitarme tu proyecto te agradesco de antemano disculpa mi ingles mascado

hello, this friend was searched on the net and came across your project if you can not help what I'm doing a small project of going to the mach3 to send the drug to a lcd via modbus a pic and lcd just like you so did not know if you can help me and give me your project in advance agradesco you excuse my English chewed

Moderator Note: Not sure how this relates, but if any of you speak Spanish and can do a better translation than Google...

Thanks to the Mod for the translation.

Hi Dzero, From what i can read you would like to know how to send DRO information from mach3 to an LCD using a pic microcontroler, well i never got round to doing this, i got a pokeys55 and just followed the instructions as i needed some more inputs and 55 was plenty. I will post a request and see if anybody has done it with a pic...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Hi all, ive been asked how to send DRO information from Mach3 to an LCD panel using a pic microcontroler, it was a route i once went down myself but cheated in the end, if anyone has attempted this can you tell me how as i am interested to know as well

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

I good place to start would be here:-

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/ind...c,18759.0.html

i think that may answer a few questions for you

Rick

Thread Information