. .
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey Buddy, You do what you think is best, If it saves me replacing the unit im up for it, and even if it turns out to be dead all we can do is try.

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

2. Small update.

Here is the Lenze 534 Controller before repair.

And again after repair.

Looks much better, but not yet tested.
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    i can see whats wrong with it....

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    i can see whats wrong with it....
    LOL if its not the missing fuse then tell LOL
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    damn you've spotted it, ......lol.....

seriously though, behind the middle pot and the add in card there looks like a fuse (small reddish brown cylinder), which has been changed for a capacitor. I may be wrong on the fuse but it looks like one.

6. Here is the list of parts that I have replaced.

T1 - 2x15VAC 1.8VA Transformer.
    C2 - 470uf 35v.
    C4 - 470uf 35v.
    C5 - 4.7uf 63v.
    C6 - 47uf 35v.
    C7 - .47uf (470nF) 100v.

7. But does it work??? Have you tried powering it up and seeing if you get reasonable volts in the obvious places?

8. I have tested it as far as I can without having the DC motor to test it with.

Will know more once Ricardoco gets it back middle of next week, and connects it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonD View Post
    I replaced the transformer yesterday... The output now pulses from on to off when commanded to a speed. Something else must have gone on mine too.
    Time to replace with new...
    Maybe the Controller needs to be set up again as per the manual. (When i got mine in the begining it was pulsing) i tuned the pots as per the manual and it was fine for 2 yrs...

Rick

i just had a mate look at the photo and he says although it looks like a fuse, it also looks like a cap. If it says C? on the board then it will be a capacitor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information