New Purelogic 4(6) axis CNC breakout board
Supply voltage: 12V, Max current: 200mA
Brand new PLD-based board have following main features:
- Compatible with any LPT СNC software (STEP/DIR - Mach, TurboCNC, etc.).
- Charge Pump support
- Advanced PWM->voltage converter
- 6 optoisolated inputs, 3 power outputs(high-current 6A/220V relays control)
- Coolant pump timer
- Motor connection by IDC10 or RJ45 jack
- STEP pulse built-in test oscillator
- One supply voltage is used for the whole circuit; board smooth start system.
- Simultaneous control of up to 6 stepper/servo motor drivers.
- Control signal buffering. All control signals from LPT-port of PC pass through current amplifying buffer cell (each contact current is amplified to 10mA). LPT-port signals are buffered to prevent failure of port. Board can be connected to any port with 3.3-5V logical unit.
- Connection to LPT-port via standard DB-25M type or IDC-26 type connector.
- Connection of external back-up LED for relay trip and optical inputs is provided.
User manual is here
How to buy: check "contacts" page on http://plmotion.com or email me: avv at purelogic.ru.
More info about Purelogic RnD breakout boards is here: Breakout boards (BOBs)
By Tomnewry in forum General ElectronicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 06:24 PM
By crossleymarko in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 13Last Post: 30-07-2013, 11:44 AM
By 200thhorseman in forum Gantry/Router Machines & BuildingReplies: 4Last Post: 26-03-2012, 11:28 PM
By croy in forum Electronic Project BuildingReplies: 10Last Post: 18-08-2011, 06:50 AM
By Lee Roberts in forum Items On eBay UKReplies: 9Last Post: 14-08-2009, 04:52 PM