Good day, I need some 10mm (well 10.1 for clearance really) counter-bored holes drilled in some plywood (50mm) boards......

1) 32 boards with 16 holes
2) 8 boards with 23 holes (16 of the holes are the same as the above and there are 7 unique ones for this batch of boards)
3) 8 boards with 23 holes (as above)
4) 8 boards with 23 holes (same again)
5) 8 boards with 23 holes (guess what)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D spigot board 1.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	6606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D spigot board 3.jpg 
Views:	639 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	6607

The idea is that each angle shown has a pyrotechnic strapped to it which will then when fired head off in the direction prescribed by the drilling of the hole.

The attached images (3D CAD drawings would eventually follow) show basically what we would be looking for, 50mm plywood (nominally) with either 16 (in the case shown) or 23 holes drilled through on a grid basis each (set) with a specific pan and tilt.

The grey holders we would have made elsewhere – I understand that perhaps the 50mm boards would have to be made from 2off 25mm boards drilled separately.

The panels are 600mm square at the moment – but that is just for the sake of argument.

The round bits on the bottom of the angles are stud which we would spin a nut onto (into the counterbore with a washer) to hold the grey holder jobs in the board.

If you can do this job then I would be most interested to speak to you, if I have missed information that is important to CNC people (I am sadly not one) then please ask, regards, Phil