. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Jonathan,

Seeing as you are reading this thread and ignoring the one on the Chinese water cooled spindle plug, can you share a link with me to buy 50 of these for £30 as you stated as I don't seem to find them in quantities greater than 10 for £9.50
    Sorry I forgot about that - I've posted the link in that thread.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Just for the record, I sadly didn't get Adil's drivers... lightning fingered Irving beat me to it!

So if anyone else would like to sell 3xPM752 drivers, I am interested.

Andy

3. Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    Just for the record, I sadly didn't get Adil's drivers... lightning fingered Irving beat me to it!

Andy
    Sorry

Just for once (and it rarely, if ever, happens) I was in the right place at the right time... and made a decision to go for it instead of procrastinating until too late lol... they may not be the bestest or greatest, but they'll serve for my purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post

Andy
    Would you be interested in 3 x PM542 drivers and power supply

Unfortunately not Dean.... I'm after the higher voltage... Thanks for the offer though.

Started looking at the difference between digital and analogue drivers, and it looks to me as if the AM882 may be a discontinued model?

The Leadshine website has it categorised under Other Discrete Stepper Drives - Leadshine Technology Co., Ltd. which states : "Leadshine has a history of more than 12 years in designing and manufacturing stepping drives. Many reserved or discontinued models are still widely used in thousands of applications. You can find the information for these reserved or discontinued models here."
    Last edited by WandrinAndy; 24-08-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Started looking at the difference between digital and analogue drivers, and it looks to me as if the AM882 may be a discontinued model?

The Leadshine website has it categorised under Other Discrete Stepper Drives - Leadshine Technology Co., Ltd. which states : "Leadshine has a history of more than 12 years in designing and manufacturing stepping drives. Many reserved or discontinued models are still widely used in thousands of applications. You can find the information for these reserved or discontinued models here."
    Then again, it's copyright date is the most recent of all the manuals, so maybe it's just "reserved" outside of a particular model series and the "A" stands for Anti-stall or summat...

looks to me as if the AM882 may be a discontinued model?
    Thanks for getting me all worried Andy.

Actually, if it tried and tested by the forum experts, and you get a years guarantee from Zapp, than its all good in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant1 View Post
    Thanks for getting me all worried Andy.
    Sorry Adil... Lol... Certainly not intended.

Actually your recent change to digital drivers and Jazz's supportive comments have got me all worried that I'm investing in obsolete technology by NOT going digital, but the costs are soaring... Will you stop changing please! Lol.

I've actually just just made my first ever CNC purchase... Stepper motors from Zapp off eBay... £5 cheaper than when buying direct... and stupidly feel chuffed about doing some shopping... Maybe my soft feminine hormones are coming to the fore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information